Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Info on GRC vs Mason Co game Feb 10th

Featured Replies

Info that I thought everyone would like to know.

 

The boys basketball games scheduled for February 9th with Mason County has been changed to Saturday, February 10th. We will have games all day as follows:

 

February 10, 2007

 

Boys JV will start at 1:30 vs Mason County

 

Boys Varsity will play at 3:00 vs Mason County

 

They will be followed by the Girls playing against Bishop Brossart

 

Girls Freshmen will play at 5:00pm

 

Girls JV will play at 6:30pm

 

Girls Varsity will play at 8:00pm

Sounds like a good day to watch Basketball for all us Basketball Junkies will they clear the gym at all throughout the day? or will one ticket get you all the Basketball you can watch?

TOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say that will be the biggest crowd of the year for the freshman girls' warmups.

I'd say that will be the biggest crowd of the year for the freshman girls' warmups.

Yea, but all the boys basketball fans will leave. Clark County folks just do not support their girls team. Sad situation!!! :cry:

I'd say that will be the biggest crowd of the year for the freshman girls' warmups.

That may be sad but it is still funny.

My understanding (which isn't always reliable) is that the boys' game was moved to accommodate players from each side who are in Louisville for All-State Choir on February 9th. If this is correct, I must emphatically state that as the parent of a participant in All-State Choir, I applaud the ADs of both schools for making the change and letting the guys - both seniors, I believe - to attend the choir concert.

My understanding (which isn't always reliable) is that the boys' game was moved to accommodate players from each side who are in Louisville for All-State Choir on February 9th. If this is correct, I must emphatically state that as the parent of a participant in All-State Choir, I applaud the ADs of both schools for making the change and letting the guys - both seniors, I believe - to attend the choir concert.

 

I heard the same thing, totally agree, the schools did a nice things for those players. Plus, coincidence or not, this is also good preparation for the 10th Region semis and finals, should the two be paired up on opposite sides after the draw.

My understanding (which isn't always reliable) is that the boys' game was moved to accommodate players from each side who are in Louisville for All-State Choir on February 9th. If this is correct, I must emphatically state that as the parent of a participant in All-State Choir, I applaud the ADs of both schools for making the change and letting the guys - both seniors, I believe - to attend the choir concert.

 

So are there no girls hoopsters in the all-state choir? Where is ladiescoach when I need her?

So are there no girls hoopsters in the all-state choir? Where is ladiescoach when I need her?

 

 

FYI ladiesbbcoach is a guy. :D

FYI ladiesbbcoach is a guy. :D

 

Another stereotypical assumption on my part...

 

Sorry ladiesbbcoach.

FYI ladiesbbcoach is a guy. :D

I don't think you are the only one that made that assumption! Oops is right!:thumb:

Yea, but all the boys basketball fans will leave. Clark County folks just do not support their girls team. Sad situation!!! :cry:

 

 

What schools do support their girls basketball programs. I notice that Montgomery Co has pretty good support but not many do. I see highlights of the UK girls games and they have no support at all. I do think that girls and boys should play a JV game everytime the varsity plays , how else are they going to learn and prepare themselves for varsity play.You have to play to learn how to get better.The girls and boys should be played on seperate nights.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.