Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Class 1A Team Wins Its First Ever Championship?

Who wins there first Championship? 106 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins there first Championship?

    • Kentucky Country Day
      5%
    • Sayre
      50%
    • Campbellsville
      11%
    • Raceland
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Not sure who will win, but I think it's awesome that any of the four would be a first time winner. 

7 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Not sure who will win, but I think it's awesome that any of the four would be a first time winner. 

Agreed. And I like the fact that all four have a viable shot at the title. I'm not sure any of KCD, Raceland, Sayre, or Campbellsville winning it all would be a huge surprise. That may have never been said going into Thanksgiving weekend.

  • Author
1 hour ago, slowmobster said:

Campbellsville will return all but 4 players if I’m not mistaken. Entire offense is back. 

Kentucky Country Day will return the house next season.

Sayre is the only team that will be hit hard with graduation. They will take a step back next season.

1 hour ago, Bac2369 said:

Kentucky Country Day will return the house next season.

Sayre is the only team that will be hit hard with graduation. They will take a step back next season.

I believe someone told me Friday that NCC loses quite a bit as well, unsure about Newport, Holy Cross, etc.  I believe Pikeville is losing some big pieces, but I am sure they will have some studs that have been waiting their turn.  I'd say next year you're looking KCD, Raceland, and Campbellsville being your top 3, and I am certain Pikeville will be in the mix as well.  Hopefully Sayre will retool and keep building.

  • Author
2 hours ago, slowmobster said:

I believe someone told me Friday that NCC loses quite a bit as well, unsure about Newport, Holy Cross, etc.  I believe Pikeville is losing some big pieces, but I am sure they will have some studs that have been waiting their turn.  I'd say next year you're looking KCD, Raceland, and Campbellsville being your top 3, and I am certain Pikeville will be in the mix as well.  Hopefully Sayre will retool and keep building.

I haven’t dived into the teams that have played this past week just yet, but at first glance I believe New Cath loses some good pieces. But I will be be diving into that shortly of the teams that lost this past weekend.

I see Raceland and the experience paying off, but I'd like to see Campbellsville win it. 

  • Author

104 votes so far. I like it. I also love it that one of these 4 gets that championship. These four teams deserve this.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.