SouthernSportsFan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in. UK lost 2 in a row, and stayed in this poll... :eek:

I was mostly talking about how badly Ala. has been getting beat and still staying in the top 25. Just trying to throw a little humor in there with everyone stating earlier when we were on the 11 game win streak that we should be ranked higher.

I dont know if UK is a top 25 team or not, but at the same time Im not sure who you put ahead of UK. The one thing on UK's side right now is even with back to back losses they still have a good conference record.

Arizona and Alabama cannot say that. Granted the toughest part of UK's SEC schedule is yet to come. These rankings can be pretty crazy to me from time to time.

Yes but although they lost two in a row, they didn't lose 2 during the same week, so they went 1-1 last week to stay in the poll.:D

The week before they lost to Vandy they weren't in this poll. After that loss they moved in at #25. They lost again to move to #24. If they keep losing, they might crack the Top 10 by seasons end... :banana:

The week before they lost to Vandy they weren't in this poll. After that loss they moved in at #25. They lost again to move to #24. If they keep losing, they might crack the Top 10 by seasons end... :banana:

But hey they were #25 in the AP poll the week they lost to Vandy, so one could say they've been ranked 3 weeks in a row:D Without getting to specifics anyway:banana:

We also beat a decent Tenn. team by 19 pts yesterday on national T.V., which helps get you votes due to the exposure.

Let me guess your next statement will be... without Lofton.