Rank 14 Region as of now

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Breathitt

2. Hazard

3.Jbs

Breathitt has to many weapons not to get out this region, they have 3 of the best Juniors in the region with The Bull Combs Kid, The big man Smith, and the guard Hollan..... I see this team going out of here this year

1. Breathitt

2. Hazard

3.Jbs

Breathitt has to many weapons not to get out this region, they have 3 of the best Juniors in the region with The Bull Combs Kid, The big man Smith, and the guard Hollan..... I see this team going out of here this year

Breathitt is good, but not the best team in the region, they did beat Hazard, but thats about it, Letcher beat them double digits without there best player, but anything can happen, but IMO JBS should come out of the region

I doubt anyone will transfer, seriously, and Clark's a good player, who wouldn't want him taking big shots, I sure know I would, JBS will not get beat by Breathitt, no one is able to stop Stepp, Cox or Collins, and the Hazard game, was good for them, they will be a different team come tourney time, and hey, don't forget JBS drilled Letcher, and Letcher beat your "amazing Breathitt County team", but JBS had Hazard down by 19, and won by 9, its hard to play the same team, more than once, especially a very good experienced team, Hazard did play at Rupp last year, and they have allot, they did win the All A state championship just a couple years ago, JBS has been a school since the late 1980's, Hazard has been a school for a lot longer time than June Buchanan

From what I have seen from Coxs and the stepp boys they ant to hard to shut down. Clark stepp can not shoot he has they worst shot that I have seen. And Breathitt has many players has good or better than the stepps.

Breathitt will not have to worry about coxs because they will not pass him the ball because they have got to show offs on the team that are ball hog shot guns. Did you see how Hazard beat JBS, they just let them shoot and that was something that JBS could not do that night.

You know where I think JBS will be come tourney time they will have fallen apart. I went to some of the JBS games and you could tell that the fans and players are a getting tired of of the ball hogs. If they would use Cox and Collins they would be allot better team

I think after the pcc lost to leslie they will come out really for the jbs game and JBS could lose 2 games in the next week. Because Breathitt comes in on the 13th and they do have some very good defense player's. And JBS is talked about all the time of how young they are but Breathitt is real young. This year they lose the Haye's kid and then the following year they lose smith,hollon,combs, but then all these freshmen will be in the 11 grade and they will still have 2 years left. You here about Noble,Fugate,Ritchie but they have the Haddix (defense) Salyers's 6'3" , Moore 6'4", Taulbee (defense) Huff, Epperson, Terry can shoot the light's out, and then you have Coach Bank's that seem's to be pulling all the right string's and I believe that you have the making of one of the top team's in the State. JMO does anyone disagree.

I don't think so, Fugate, Haddix is really the only standout football players

and from what i've heard they really enjoy bball and seems like Coach Bank's has the program going in the right direction to where it once was, Coach Holcomb is the AD and you know that his heart is for the football but thing's is changing in bobcat land know where basketball is coming back to be the top sport, you can tell this by all the fan's that is coming to the game.

• 2 weeks later...
JBS has not impressed me. Right now and that is what the post is (as of now) JBS just got drilled by Hazard went to OT against Buckhorn. They will lose to Breathitt. I was at the Hazard game and I see discontent amongst the JBS faithful. Players seem dissatisfied with the situation surronding the Stepp boys. When Clark was announced to get his player trophy at the all A I noticed only a few of JBS fans clapped. When any other player got his trophy every fan from JBS stood and clapped. I think the situation at JBS is about to implode and you will see a rash of transfers at seasons end.

You were wrong.

From what I have seen from Coxs and the stepp boys they ant to hard to shut down. Clark stepp can not shoot he has they worst shot that I have seen. And Breathitt has many players has good or better than the stepps.

Breathitt will not have to worry about coxs because they will not pass him the ball because they have got to show offs on the team that are ball hog shot guns. Did you see how Hazard beat JBS, they just let them shoot and that was something that JBS could not do that night.

You know where I think JBS will be come tourney time they will have fallen apart. I went to some of the JBS games and you could tell that the fans and players are a getting tired of of the ball hogs. If they would use Cox and Collins they would be allot better team

JBS beat Breathitt tonight. I'm sure you know that thought.