Scott Co. v/s Cov. Cath. predictions - finals of Toyota Classic

I know Scott County is tough at home, but I don't expect a twenty point victory. Their trap may give the Colonels problems but if they keep shooting from 3 like they do and remain committed to getting it inside to Grimes, then they will keep this a game.

For the SC fans, who do they have inside this year? I know they lost Haddix, and CovCath has been getting some great rebounding statistics from 6"7 Aaron Noll and 6"3 Luke Maile.

Will the tempo of the game allow Scott to win by more than 20? I doubt CovCath is going to try and run with them.

Thats a good point but Scott Co is great at forcing turnovers with their traps. Cov Cath will have to take extra care of the ball tonight. You are right though the Colonels will try to slow this game down and Scott Co will try to speed it up. I just think Scott Co will find a way to get the tempo they want.

I know Scott County is tough at home, but I don't expect a twenty point victory. Their trap may give the Colonels problems but if they keep shooting from 3 like they do and remain committed to getting it inside to Grimes, then they will keep this a game.

For the SC fans, who do they have inside this year? I know they lost Haddix, and CovCath has been getting some great rebounding statistics from 6"7 Aaron Noll and 6"3 Luke Maile.

Scott Co has 6'7" Lee. 6'6" Phares, 6'3" Hundley, and 6'3" Portwood inside. Lee and Phares are strictly inside players. Hundley plays inside and outside. Portwood likes to play on the perimeter but is depended on to get rebounds on the inside as well.