Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guardians at Reds (6/11 - 6/12)

Featured Replies

The Fans are lining up to get in tonight.

elle5.jpg

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    Cleveland steals 2 homeruns in the first, a guy takes a 100mph fastball off the helmet in the ninth and some drunk college kid gets tased after running on the field.   All and all, my daughter's strai

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    Reds win 4-2.  Candelario goes deep twice.

  • Elly bobblehead on Wednesday night.  Place should be packed.

Posted Images

One of my FB friends posted this, his info:

Do better Cincinnati Reds.  You can’t do a bobble head giveaway and run out 5 minutes after the gates open.  People waited hours and didn’t get one.
Not a good look!  
I will be attending zero more games, and have club tickets.  Let me know if you want to purchase any ?

35 minutes ago, theguru said:

One of my FB friends posted this, his info:

Do better Cincinnati Reds.  You can’t do a bobble head giveaway and run out 5 minutes after the gates open.  People waited hours and didn’t get one.
Not a good look!  
I will be attending zero more games, and have club tickets.  Let me know if you want to purchase any ?

Have to say that person is 100% on the money.  Another example of how poorly run this franchise is under this ownership.

4 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Have to say that person is 100% on the money.  Another example of how poorly run this franchise is under this ownership.

I think if you are going to do a giveaway like that you should have enough for everyone and if you don't have enough for everyone don't advertise it as a promotion.

6 hours ago, theguru said:

Congrats to you and your daughter on the straight A tickets!

Thanks.   She did all the work.   I just got to share in the reward.

10 hours ago, theguru said:

tased1.jpg

Guy jumped onto the field from our section.   I wish I had a picture of his buddy afterwards.  Standing there holding this guys red Nike's, unsure what his next move should be.  LoL

2 hours ago, theguru said:

One of my FB friends posted this, his info:

Do better Cincinnati Reds.  You can’t do a bobble head giveaway and run out 5 minutes after the gates open.  People waited hours and didn’t get one.
Not a good look!  
I will be attending zero more games, and have club tickets.  Let me know if you want to purchase any ?

Maybe I'm just old or a huge baseball fan, but if you are showing up just to get a bobblehead, stay home.   I'm sure the "collectors" already have them for sale on eBay, so you can get one there.   Question is, do you really want one, or do you just want one cheap?

5 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Maybe I'm just old or a huge baseball fan, but if you are showing up just to get a bobblehead, stay home.   I'm sure the "collectors" already have them for sale on eBay, so you can get one there.   Question is, do you really want one, or do you just want one cheap?

I think it is human nature to be attracted to something free and nice that really is free. But more to your point, no way I am standing in line in that sun for a bobblehead I assume I can buy for $20, just no way!!

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

I think it is human nature to be attracted to something free and nice that really is free. But more to your point, no way I am standing in line in that sun for a bobblehead I assume I can buy for $20, just no way!!

Plus they state that it will be the first (insert number of fans) "in attendance" (read: through the gates).  So showing up doesn't mean you get one.  You may be at gate A for 3 hours and someone at gate Z might get one by showing up 2 minutes before the first pitch.   Them's the breaks.    You can't give them all away at one gate because the "gimme mine" culture would result in another Who concert.  And no one wants that, ever again.

33 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Reds now led 4-2 in the bottom of the 6th inning.

Same score bottom of the 8th.

This is a good look at the crowd.

elle7.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.