ALL A Semis Predictions 9th and 10th Regions

I'll take New Cath by 25 over Ludlow, and St. Henry by 20 over Beechwood.

There is no one left in the 10th that can beat Brossart

I wouldn't be so sure about that. They have to beat Bracken at home in the All "A" , which can be hard to do.If we can hold Brossart to 50-60 points we can win. First things first, Bracken has to beat a tough Augusta team.

In the 9th I see St. henry winning the title.

A few years ago Brossart fans didnt think anyone could beat them either in the district and I think Bracken Co. did that.. Help me if this is wrong PB1994?

Exactly why you see NO BBHS SUPPORTERS posting any of this crap about them being unbeatable in the 10th region All "A", or anything else!! We know all too well what can happen in these type games, and will play them one at a time!!

Exactly why you see NO BBHS SUPPORTERS posting any of this crap about them being unbeatable in the 10th region All "A", or anything else!! We know all too well what can happen in these type games, and will play them one at a time!!

I don't know, we may have a new Mustang faithful in BB823....

I'll take New Cath by 25 over Ludlow, and St. Henry by 20 over Beechwood.

There is no one left in the 10th that can beat Brossart

St. Henry by 20?!?!?! Beechwood has been playing pretty well lately, with the exception of the Heritage game (for some reason they always seem to give them a really tough game). I hope it's not 20....actually, I think (hope) they can hang in there until the second half and give them a scare. NCC and Brossart roll. St. Henry in a close one in the 9th, Brossart rolls all the way in the 10th.

St. Henry by 20?!?!?! Beechwood has been playing pretty well lately, with the exception of the Heritage game (for some reason they always seem to give them a really tough game). I hope it's not 20....actually, I think (hope) they can hang in there until the second half and give them a scare. NCC and Brossart roll. St. Henry in a close one in the 9th, Brossart rolls all the way in the 10th.

I have to agree with St, Henry by 20+. The 'Cru plays very good "D" and should they get to Richmond, will be one of the favorites to win it all!! Beechies seem to be "offensively challenged" against the decent teams they've played, and St. Henry's not a good team to turnaround that stat on. I'll say St. H 65-40!! NCC will cruise in their half of a very easy draw, but will be stopped by the 'Cru in a low scoring game in the finals--45-42!!

In the 10th, Brossart should get by tonight, and meet Bracken in the finals; where they will be tested against a team that beat Pendleton, the game after the 'Cats upset of Brossart, and has the luxury of playing the finals in their building!! Good luck to all the teams!!