Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALL A Semis Predictions 9th and 10th Regions

Featured Replies

I believe you are correct, reach. I also think that in '92 no one was gonna beat Nicholas, and in '98 no one was gonna beat Brossart, and I think that the Bears prevailed in both of those!

 

There's no Adam Reed or Mark Tucker in this year's All "A".

I wouldn't be so sure about that. They have to beat Bracken at home in the All "A" , which can be hard to do.If we can hold Brossart to 50-60 points we can win. First things first, Bracken has to beat a tough Augusta team.

 

In the 9th I see St. henry winning the title.

 

Shouldn't you be concerned about A-Town?...I mean you didn't exactly man-handle them at the den.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.