Auburn 81 Alabama 57

SouthernSportsFan

The Tide are 2-3 in their last five, including losses by 27, 21, and 24 tonight.

They definately have problems somewhere.:scared: Bama has no shortage of talent. They can't win on the road it seems.I would think that they have to have some internal problems somewhere. JMO and that may not be the case but something is sure wrong down there. Imo they are way too talented.

Sorry... I didn't know that "rule."

The only place you will see losing teams listed first is in the worst of low-rent small-town weekly newspapers, when the local team comes up on the losing end. It smacks of homerism at its worst, and just doesn't look right.

Bama under Gottfried has been historically a bad road team.

Right now, their best player in Ronald Steele has been playing with a bad ankle. It all starts with him at both ends. They have not been good on the defensive side of the ball. Stelle turned his ankle in the Notre Dame game, and hurt it pretty significantly. Gottfried should have rested him for a week or two, because their schedule after that gaem was rather light. He has him trying ot play through it and it has hurt them.

But you do have to question Bama's guts.

I put Alabama first because of their ranking. I didn't want to confused people with Auburn 81 #12 Alabama 57... I thought they might get confused with the 81 #12.

I think it's pretty common knowledge that the Tide are ranked; you could've gotten away with leaving it out and most folks who hang out in this forum would still know it's an upset.