Kentucky at LSU Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. LSU  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/22/2024 at 02:12 AM

12 hours ago, Breds82 said:

I hate 9pm games during the week, especially against mediocre teams. I'll watch the whole thing then read the internet until 1-2am. Cats by 10+ tonight.

I felt the same way when I had to get up early.  Now, I like games at all hours.  With all that said I like UK games in the 4pm to 7pm range.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Cats lead 36-27 at the half. Cats close out the last 3:33 on a 12-1 run.

The run to end the half was just what the doctor ordered.  Sheppard and Reeves were really good.  Ugo, Thiero, & Edwards were also solid.

• Like 1

The Cats pickup where they left off in the last 2+ minutes of the first half with a quick 6-0 start with back to back 3's from Edwards and Reeves. Timeout Tigers Cats now lead 42-27 and are on a 18-1 run in 4:36 of actual game time.

7 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

The run to end the half was just what the doctor ordered.  Sheppard and Reeves were really good.  Ugo, Thiero, & Edwards were also solid.

Edwards slowly but surely holding his own the last couple weeks. Reeves is an All-American in my opinion. Theiro is very good as well, he should be the poster child for why you come back for a second or third year.

• Like 1