Covington Catholic 64 Lloyd Memorial 56

CCH LM | Final at Erlanger from the @859Radio livestream. 

The Colonels led by as many as 21 in a 3rd quarter that saw Athens McGillis drop 14 points.

Leading scorers ~ 

LM: Blaackar 19, Walker 18, Scott 11. 

CCH: McGillis 32 (5/9 3 pt), Hussey 12 (8 rbs). 

CCH: 13-21-22-8 • 64 

LM:    13-7-22-14 • 56 

Archived video at the link below ~

🔗 meridix.com/event/CCH_at_LM

☺️ If you have a chance, make a point to see the Down Syndrome Association cheerleading squad. 

Screenshot_20240213-043351__01.jpg

• Like 2

Was a great game and a great broadcast, @859Radio hit it out of the park.  If you aren't going to these games you NEED to watch their broadcast.  TOP NOTCH!!!!

You know who I root for and I still enjoyed watching last night, plan on watching again tonight's game.....should be a really great game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Was a great game and a great broadcast, @859Radio hit it out of the park.  If you aren't going to these games you NEED to watch their broadcast.  TOP NOTCH!!!!

You know who I root for and I still enjoyed watching last night, plan on watching again tonight's game.....should be a really great game.

Wow @FrankNicodemus!! Thank you!!  You're even starting to convince me that we're good at this. lol  Appreciate your loyal support.  Keep helping us all spread the good work about HS sports!!  Big shout out to @theguru and BGP last night.  Hope some heard it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RedHawk said:

Wow! What a game for Athens! And such a young pup too.

I was a little worried for the Colonels late in the game, but they did it.  Lloyd is a mightly fine squad.  

Lloyd doesn’t graduate any players in their rotation. They’ll be really really good next year. 

• Like 2