Silver Grove @ Brossart Wednesday Night All A Classic

With the way Brossart has been playin, don't be surprise if SG stuns the state, i still will take Brossart by a few.

BB-55

SG-50

I say flip this score, the Trains pull what some say wiil be an upset. Upset if you are a BB fan. Trains looking to make it 8 wins in a row.

I did hear a rumor that BB will be without a key player. Just not too sure of the name. May have been stated above.

Good luck to both teams. Would like too see this one but can't make it.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the way Brossart has been playin, don't be surprise if SG stuns the state, i still will take Brossart by a few.

BB-55

SG-50

I say flip this score, the Trains pull what some say will be an upset. Upset if you are a BB fan. Trains looking to make it 8 wins in a row.

I did hear a rumor that BB will be without a key player. Just not too sure of the name. May have been stated above.

Good luck to both teams. Would like too see this one but can't make it.

No way Brossart is the best defensive team in the state right now, maybe not even in the region. And let's not get carried away, SG does not have the best backcourt in NKY...

Agreed on BB's "D" right now, but they are still a solid defensive team?? SG has a fine backcourt, although I'm sure many will argue not the best in NKY (Holmes & CCH come to mind, and if you consider Sorrell a guard, then HC as well). Mustangs are 2-2 in the last 4 and the Trains are on a seven game winning streak, so opposites collide??

With the last couple of games between these teams being pretty close, and the 'Stangs being banged up; not sure who the favorite is in this game?? Guess we'll find out tomorrow night, but I'm going with Brossart to pull out another one, in a good game at home!! Listen live at bmustangs.com.

I think SG can win this game. They are hot right now. Kids from The Grove look at the game VS BB as it is the biggest game ever. They want a W over the Mustangs more than any other win. They are going to come out ready to play with something to prove. Pelle 25+ points.

SG-68

BB-59

Best defense in the state... Mason blew them out and held them to 33 points I think.. Dont quote me on that.. Mason allowed less than Brossart, so why isn't Mason Co.s the best defense?

Thats horrible logic. Brossart has been a top 5 defensive team in the state the last 3 or 4 years. So I guess PC is the better defensively than BBHS??