Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery Co./Mason Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

I know the game is not until Friday, but I just wanted to see what everyone thinks about this game.

 

There is a great rivalry between these two teams, so it will be interesting to see them battle it out.

 

I'll have to take Montgomery on this one due to Mason's lack of depth/bench.

 

What does everyone else think?

Heads above? Wow, close game goes to the royals by 5.

I think bart and the boys win in march and make it to rupp, possibly again next year too.

I think bart and the boys win in march and make it to rupp, possibly again next year too.

 

 

Does Bart coach the girls now?

Montgomery County wins by 5 saving the Statement game for the Regional Tourny

after what they did to russell, the number one team in the 16th, montgomery should win by at least 18-20, good luck to both teams.

Sorry wrong thread. I will post on the other. Montgomery girls by 15!!!

Lady Royals shock the region and win by 2.

after what they did to russell, the number one team in the 16th, montgomery should win by at least 18-20, good luck to both teams.

 

 

Not sure that Russell is the legit #1 team in the 16th, Rowan County did a number on them last week. Troy Lee and company put a 20 spot on Russell so maybe that ranking is a little off. Everyone can have a bad night but that bad night becomes terrible when its a 20 point loss at Russell:eek:

Lady Royals shock the region and win by 2.

 

Highfield, hope you are correct. I think Mason can get it done if they play 4 quarters of basketball and really the losses to Scott County and Lex Cath, Mason County played really good basketball. Mason needs a victory over a opponent such as Montgomery. A win Friday night can go a long way for the Lady Royals after falling in their previous 3 attempts against the Lady Indians. Is it a must win? I think so to lose the memory of the previous 3 losses dating back to the 2 years ago in the region championship game, region semifinal last year and the regular season lopsided loss last year.

I don't think it's a must win for the Lady Royals.

 

I do think it's a must to keep it a close, competitive ballgame. To get waxed this late in the year would be a real psychological downer.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.