Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All A State Tournament Bracket/Predictions

Featured Replies

Good news for Evangel; Christian Doerr has been cleared to play ...

Screenshot_20240122-214624__01.jpg

On 1/22/2024 at 10:32 AM, LouHSJunkie said:

I would have Evangel Christian in Championship but Christian Doerr their best player is out with a broken hand. 

Per the Courier Journal, Doerr has been medically cleared and will play.

He's easily the best player on that team.  

It may be regional bias but I don’t see how Newport doesn’t win this tournament. Short of shooting a very low percentage from the field I don’t know how any team can stop them. I saw them 3 times live. CovCath shut down the drive to the hoop and Newport couldn’t make an outside shot. Then they just absolutely did what they wanted against Highlands and NewCath. The way they get up and down the floor and with how tall and athletic they are, I believe they win the whole thing.

Edited by Breds82
Typo

12 hours ago, Breds82 said:

It may be regional bias but I don’t see how Newport doesn’t win this tournament. Short of shooting a very low percentage from the field I don’t know how any team can stop them. I saw them 3 times live. CovCath shut down the drive to the hoop and Newport couldn’t make an outside shot. Then they just absolutely did what they wanted against Highlands and NewCath. The way they get up and down the floor and with how tall and athletic they are, I believe they win the whole thing.

Let’s hope Kinney is near 100% for the tourney.  Understand that ankle is still a little gamey.

I'll pick Newport vs Lyon in the top bracket & Evangel vs Murray in the bottom bracket. Final Lyon over Evangel.

On 1/23/2024 at 5:20 PM, Breds82 said:

It may be regional bias but I don’t see how Newport doesn’t win this tournament. Short of shooting a very low percentage from the field I don’t know how any team can stop them. I saw them 3 times live. CovCath shut down the drive to the hoop and Newport couldn’t make an outside shot. Then they just absolutely did what they wanted against Highlands and NewCath. The way they get up and down the floor and with how tall and athletic they are, I believe they win the whole thing.

Lyon is a whole different animal. Perry will control the game and you better play great man to defense and close out on shooters! 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.