January 21, 200719 yr Great catch there, if the Saints could just find away to get some points here before half it could really help...
January 21, 200719 yr The ball was stripped and he did not regain full control. The refs made the call on the field and in replay. I'm right. Next... :banana: So the refs have never got a call wrong still even after a replay...:walk:
January 21, 200719 yr Author The ball was stripped and he did not regain full control. The refs made the call on the field and in replay. I'm right. Next... :banana: In your opinion, others (like myself) feel otherwise...he regained full CONTROL...they botched that call, but it was only 3 points so let's take it for what it's worth.
January 21, 200719 yr Author Man, he was WIDE open...you all can see this....just gotta get Brees hot.
January 21, 200719 yr In your opinion, others (like myself) feel otherwise...he regained full CONTROL...they botched that call, but it was only 3 points so let's take it for what it's worth. I'm with you. Just because the refs made a bad call doesnt make GT right
January 21, 200719 yr Author Here we go....I do think that they're going to have to change the snap counts a bit....Anderson has it timed.
January 21, 200719 yr The ball was stripped and he did not regain full control. The refs made the call on the field and in replay. I'm right. Next... :banana: That's not a fact it's an opinion. If they had called it down on the field they wouldn't have overturned it. If a ball is trapped between your hand and your shoulder pads and isn't consider in control then I'm not sure what in control is. Are you saying he din't possess it long enough, because I was unaware that there was a time limit.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.