Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints -vs- Bears....UPDATES...

Featured Replies

  • Author

That's an awful, awful, AWFUL call.....I can not believe that.....That is ludicrous...this is the crap that these fraudulent Bears get.

  • Replies 200
  • Views 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats pretty close. It could have went either way.

Sean Payton was right...they missed it.

That ball was not out until he hit the ground. The officials need to get calls right, inconclusive shmoosive.

  • Author

How about the no call on the RT holding #91 on the Saints...I guess the Saints are fighting the conditions, home field, AND THE REFS.

How about the no call on the RT holding #91 on the Saints...I guess the Saints are fighting the conditions, home field, AND THE REFS.

 

 

They're resilient. They can rebound, but the Bears D is tough to come back on.

How about the no call on the RT holding #91 on the Saints...I guess the Saints are fighting the conditions, home field, AND THE REFS.

 

Dude, you're going to need to take it down a level before the blood pressure rises too much. :walk:

I can't believe the NFL doesn't want NO to win this game. I thought for sure any close calls would not be given to Chicago

I can't believe the NFL doesn't want NO to win this game. I thought for sure any close calls would not be given to Chicago

 

Sentimental stories are nice, but they don't bring in the $$$

I can't believe the NFL doesn't want NO to win this game. I thought for sure any close calls would not be given to Chicago

The Saints are the ones that lost the ball. They have no one to blame but themself.

The Saints are the ones that lost the ball. They have no one to blame but themself.

 

 

I disagree, he almost lost it, regained possession then lost it when he was down. If you have possession when you're knee hits it shouldn't be rules a fumble.

The ball was moving and he never regained control. The call was correct...

  • Author
Sentimental stories are nice, but they don't bring in the $$$

The Saints and their offense are better than a frutuitous and boring Bears team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.