January 21, 200719 yr Alright we're getting ready to go... I think the fraud Bears get exploited, let's find out.
January 21, 200719 yr Author I know that it is very early....BUT I think that the Saints are going to look to exploit the deep outer thirds of this secondary..if successful, they will score 30+ points.
January 21, 200719 yr Author Nice pressure by the Bears...the Saints are shooting themselves in the foot right now.
January 21, 200719 yr Saints have a good chance to put some points on the board here. Ball bouncing the wrong way:jump:
January 21, 200719 yr Author That was a perfect TIP DRILL coming to life...I think that Rex will struggle to throw the deep ball this afternoon....that could become a factor in the outcome of this game...The Saints are ready to make a move.
January 21, 200719 yr Is it just me, or does Rex Grossman always have a look of indifference on his face? It's a boderline smirk.
January 21, 200719 yr Author Plays like that are what the Bears always get, man it gets old.....The Saints have to stay focused now.
January 21, 200719 yr Is it just me, or does Rex Grossman always have a look of indifference on his face? It's a boderline smirk. Thats because he is always thinking about what he will screw up next.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.