Shelby Co. 71 Gallatin Co. 65 OT

Congrats to Gallatin on a very tough game. I for one didnt expect this as I thought Shelby had too many pure athletes and too much size. Sounds like Edmonson is really having a good year down there.

Can anyone tell me who Gallatin has in their frontcourt and the size of the kids?

Every game I've seen had a different front court. Davis,Carlton,Hensen, don't play out front but the rest of the team plays in or out. There are times when all three of them were not in the game and one of the point guards move down. Maddox,Perkins,Giles,Brown, it really doesn't seem to matter to them. I seen more than one of them bring the ball down against the press, then pass off and post up.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were a GC fan I wouldn't lose faith, sounds like they proved they could play with a huge favorite, a few bounces your way and you win, it can happen.

I think most fans have gained faith. Until a small school steps out and plays a school that can historically beat you by fifty the faith is low. I think these boys have woke up more fans with this loss than they did with all 16 wins, and they were for the most part pretty good wins.

I think most fans have gained faith. Until a small school steps out and plays a school that can historically beat you by fifty the faith is low. I think these boys have woke up more fans with this loss than they did with all 16 wins, and they were for the most part pretty good wins.

:thumb: Very True! This is the most impressive score for Gallatin so far.