Florida State 16 Louisville 6 (ACC Championship)

16thBBall Fan

Jack Plummer was on FULL exposure of his bad side practically all game. Credit Florida State’s defense for a good part of it though. If Plummer is pressured or out of the pocket, it’s usually a bad thing. I believe Florida State belongs in the playoff though. 

2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

One question - does anyone think FSU can stay withn 3 TD's of any of the other schools in contention for the final 4?

Probably not, they could possibly play Washington a little closer but I think Washington has a lot of weapons offensively though. 

11 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

One question - does anyone think FSU can stay withn 3 TD's of any of the other schools in contention for the final 4?

4 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

NO

I get that people see how bad the offense is.  We all see it.  I do think it would have been much better with Rodemaker than it was with Glenn.  But I also get peeved that people act like defense doesn't exist.  That's a great FSU defense.  Three touchdowns? Yes, I think they can stay within three touchdowns.

Just now, DragonFire said:

I get that people see how bad the offense is.  We all see it.  I do think it would have been much better with Rodemaker than it was with Glenn.  But I also get peeved that people act like defense doesn't exist.  That's a great FSU defense.  Three touchdowns? Yes, I think they can stay within three touchdowns.

Exactly. FSU’s defense is as good as anybody who will be in the playoff. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I didn’t mean it. Just annoyed with this season. 

I get it. Look at it on the bright side, Louisville won 10 games in Brohm’s first season. What sucks is if they had a halfway consistent and good quarterback they could very possibly be undefeated. I still feel good about the future.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I see it as a 2 TD type of spread with a late TD making it 3 because terrible FSU offense will lead to tired defense and a late add on score.

No team in the playoffs would be favored by two touchdowns over FSU. Not even 10 points.