Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Ravens Predictions/Updates (11/16)

Bengals vs. Ravens 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/17/2023 at 01:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 173
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gotta have it.

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Winning the division is not already gone, considering they have 4 division games left. The Raven, and Browns also have 2 division losses. If the Bengals win Thursday, I think they would be in great sh

  • In the Cincinnati market, the game on Thursday will air on WCPO 9 in addition to Prime Video. https://www.wcpo.com/bengals-ravens-thursday-night-football

The Bengals are a throw away team for the NFL if Burrow is injured so nothing that happens in these games will surprise me.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Sorry, but I give that TD to the officials. Two terrible PI calls.

That is what I am saying, the NFL just stuck a fork in the Bengals. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

Sorry, but I give that TD to the officials. Two terrible PI calls.

I agree 100% the same official called both of those terrible PI calls.

I don't understand why teams don't try to return kickoffs in that situation. Why not take a shot at a return? I don't care if the ball is 8 yards deep in the end zone. You are going to kneel it out on offense anyway so take a shot at a return.

If no Burrow, the Bengals have to get a TD on the opening drive of the second half or this game is over. 

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

That is what I am saying, the NFL just stuck a fork in the Bengals. 

You know I buy zero conspiracy type of talk on any topic so I will just leave that there.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

If no Burrow, the Bengals have to get a TD on the opening drive of the second half or this game is over. 

I agree.  But with less than 100% Burrow, we still probably need a TD on the opening drive. 

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

You know I buy zero conspiracy type of talk on any topic so I will just leave that there.

Aliens walk among us. 

I don't need Andrew Whitworth selling me on Browning leading the Bengals. Does anyone on Earth actually expect Mike MacDonald to leave Ja'Marr Chase one on one in the second half, with no Tee Higgins?

Kirk just said Mixon carries the ball 91% of the time for Cincy.  Joe took a pay cut to stay, I think he deserves a raise.  From Google:

The Bengals also restructured Mixon's contract for the 2024 campaign according to Rapoport. He took a $4.67 million pay cut, which makes it realistic for the soon to be 27-year-old to stay in Cincinnati for the foreseeable future. He's ran for 5,378 yards and 40 touchdowns in six seasons in Cincinnati. Jul 15, 2023.

  • Author

No PI there on that play. I would like to see that again of course they don't show it!

  • Author

A 26 yard FG to make it 21-13. FG's not going to cut it. We are going have to get a turnover or two to pull this one out some way I believe.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.