Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Ravens Predictions/Updates (11/16)

Bengals vs. Ravens 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/17/2023 at 01:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

I hear you. But I think Turner will hold his own.

Yes, I love Turner, Chido playing awful again tonight, that probably was PI on him at the end of the half.  Sample is stinking it up too, he’s completely lost

  • Replies 173
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gotta have it.

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Winning the division is not already gone, considering they have 4 division games left. The Raven, and Browns also have 2 division losses. If the Bengals win Thursday, I think they would be in great sh

  • In the Cincinnati market, the game on Thursday will air on WCPO 9 in addition to Prime Video. https://www.wcpo.com/bengals-ravens-thursday-night-football

Did she just say Lamar got a moist heating pad?

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

Did she just say Lamar got a moist heating pad?

LOL, yes, that’s what she said!

  • Author

Another Tucker FG this one 47 yards. I know he is the greatest kicker, but does he ever miss one against us. Ravens lead 27-13.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

LOL, yes, that’s what she said!

That is what she said. ?

Wow, now we are back to the Drone stopping play again.  

We got lucky this time. 

  • Author

This drone thing could be some sort of sign stealing with the Harbaugh's.

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

This drone thing could be some sort of sign stealing with the Harbaugh's.

If you are willing to spend the money they are state of the art spy machines. 

  • Author

Dadgone, ANOTHER stinking bad punt, I thought Robbins was supposed to be really good??

  • Author

Well I think this will make us now 0-14 in prime time games now.

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Well I think this will make us now 0-14 in prime time games now.

Didn't we just win one in prime time?

  • Author

Touchdown Ravens. The Ravens now lead 34-13 with just 4:49 left.

3 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Well I think this will make us now 0-14 in prime time games now.

 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Didn't we just win one in prime time?

That is on the road. 

Home prime time record has been pretty good since Burrow got here.

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

Didn't we just win one in prime time?

yes the 0-14 is road games I believe.

I want one question asked over and over of Zac Taylor. 

Why can't you run schemes to get Chase open?

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.