Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Ravens Predictions/Updates (11/16)

Bengals vs. Ravens 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/17/2023 at 01:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, burreaux said:

Or Jake Browning playing QB.

I hope you are wrong again.

  • Replies 173
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gotta have it.

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Winning the division is not already gone, considering they have 4 division games left. The Raven, and Browns also have 2 division losses. If the Bengals win Thursday, I think they would be in great sh

  • In the Cincinnati market, the game on Thursday will air on WCPO 9 in addition to Prime Video. https://www.wcpo.com/bengals-ravens-thursday-night-football

If we go by last week, that is a catch. I don't think Irwin's left hand ever lost contact with the ball.

Similar play last week and the replay gave a catch on a bit of a bobble on a sideline pass because the WR kept his left hand in contact with the ball.

  • Author

That was a heck of throw by Browning and catch by Irwin. Maybe

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

If we go by last week, that is a catch. I don't think Irwin's left hand ever lost contact with the ball.

I hope you are right but with it being stopped upstairs or from New York not feeling to good about it.

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

I hope you are wrong again.

So do I. 

  • Author

Was he hurt before the game??  Seems to be what they’re saying

  • Author

Chido, c’mon!!!!!!!!   He’s played pretty bad this year

There have been some cheap calls against both teams in this game. 

Doesn't a ball have to be catchable for it to be PI in the NFL?

I don't think there is any way the WR could have caught that ball.

If that is PI, they can call PI on every play.

  • Author

Now Hill!!!!  Whew, is the season crumbling before our eyes?

Agalor does basically nothing against anybody else

I think this is me right now.

Sad GIF - Sad GIFs

  • Author

That is one of the worst PI's I've seen this season!!

  • Author

That is an absolutely HORRIBLE call!!!  Just ridiculous!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.