Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sayre vs. Paris Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, FB Head said:

Sayre QB Luke Pennington thru 11 games: 137/197 (69.5%) for 2,081 yards. 42 TDs and ZERO Ints ?.

I understand it's not top level competition, but this is impressive at any level!!! 

I may be wrong but Luke may be the only QB in the state without an interception on record this season. 

I saw something about that on twitter over the weekend. I don't think I've ever seen that many touchdown passes without a pick before.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Give me Sayre in a shoot out 42-35. Here is a state line for you: Sayre QB Luke Pennington thru 11 games: 137/197 (69.5%) for 2,081 yards. 42 TDs and ZERO Ints ?. I understand it's not

  • Shuttlesworth
    Shuttlesworth

    38-12 Sayre Final Absolute Domination by Sayre.

  • Paris has definitely played a more difficult schedule. The Greyhounds win by a couple scores.

On 11/5/2023 at 1:10 PM, Hard Work said:

Let’s be realistic outside of Raceland and Rockastle these schedules aren’t that much different! Give me the Spartans in what will be an upset based on how this is being portrayed! 

Paris 28-14 

13 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

I saw something about that on twitter over the weekend. I don't think I've ever seen that many touchdown passes without a pick before.

Those sound like Mr. Football numbers. 

I don't think you necessarily can tell these teams apart from their common opponents Paris scored more, but Sayre allowed half as many points. Last year when they played Sayre won 15-12, though Sayre's Brock Coffman, their WR with multiple D1 offers DNP in the Paris game last year.  Both squads returned the majority of their teams, and I'm looking forward to seeing this one in person, as it should be a classic and a future district rivalry.

Common opponents:                                                             
Frankfort:
Sayre defeated Frankfort 45-6.
Paris defeated Frankfort 50-0.
Nicholas County:
Sayre defeated Nicholas County 47-2.
Paris defeated Nicholas County 40-6.
Fairview:
Sayre defeated Fairview 48-8.
Paris defeated Fairview 31-0. (Game started with a running clock)
Ludlow:
Sayre defeated Ludlow 14-0.
Paris defeated Ludlow 50-26. (Score was 28-26 Paris with 9 minutes to go in the 4th)
Eminence:
Sayre defeated Eminence 12-8. (Scored the go ahead TD with 9 minutes left in the 4th)
Paris defeated Eminence 55-12. (Game was 28-12 at halftime)

  • Author
48 minutes ago, Shuttlesworth said:

I don't think you necessarily can tell these teams apart from their common opponents Paris scored more, but Sayre allowed half as many points. Last year when they played Sayre won 15-12, though Sayre's Brock Coffman, their WR with multiple D1 offers DNP in the Paris game last year.  Both squads returned the majority of their teams, and I'm looking forward to seeing this one in person, as it should be a classic and a future district rivalry.

Common opponents:                                                             
Frankfort:
Sayre defeated Frankfort 45-6.
Paris defeated Frankfort 50-0.
Nicholas County:
Sayre defeated Nicholas County 47-2.
Paris defeated Nicholas County 40-6.
Fairview:
Sayre defeated Fairview 48-8.
Paris defeated Fairview 31-0. (Game started with a running clock)
Ludlow:
Sayre defeated Ludlow 14-0.
Paris defeated Ludlow 50-26. (Score was 28-26 Paris with 9 minutes to go in the 4th)
Eminence:
Sayre defeated Eminence 12-8. (Scored the go ahead TD with 9 minutes left in the 4th)
Paris defeated Eminence 55-12. (Game was 28-12 at halftime)

Brock Coffman is a playmaker. I've enjoyed watching him for the past 3 seasons. But Sayre has more than him.. he is just the main stud.

S.o.S will matter here.. Paris is Battle Tested.. Give me the Hounds by two scores... 

On 11/6/2023 at 1:19 PM, FB Head said:

Give me Sayre in a shoot out 42-35.

Here is a state line for you:

Sayre QB Luke Pennington thru 11 games: 137/197 (69.5%) for 2,081 yards. 42 TDs and ZERO Ints ?.

I understand it's not top level competition, but this is impressive at any level!!! 

I may be wrong but Luke may be the only QB in the state without an interception on record this season. 

I don’t care what level. Impressive stat!!

  • Author

Any link to watch?

Sayre scores on their first possession

7-0

Paris Fumbles in their own 25, Sayre recovers

Two plays later Sayre Pass TD

14-0 4:26 left in 1Q

Paris throws Interception, Sayre’s ensuing possession throw a TD that gets called back, couple shots at the end zone. Settle for a FG.

17-0 Sayre 8:51 2nd

Sayre throws a TD on a 4th and 1 from the Paris 30?

24-0 Sayre 3:46 2nd Q

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.