Raceland 59 Rose Hill 51

Lady Rams come away with a great TEAM win. Vanderhoof was on FIRE. :fire: , I dont know how many she had, but it was a lot. She did get hurt with about 4 minutes to go and didnt return, but the Lady Rams hold on for the win. The Porter sisters really took care of the ball, and Seals ( although in foul trouble the whole night) was great. Rams got a nice boost of the bench from Keeton also.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raceland Lady Rams.....:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa Girls, you have beaten a fine team to accomplish this. Congrats to Coach Trimble and Staff!!:banana: :banana: After hearing the game plan they were working on all week I thought that they could win this one. The Lady Rams were focused and Expecting to Win, not hoping they would win. Lets get re focused for Elliot in the finals bring home the 16th Region Class "A" Championship.:flame: :flame: Roll on Ramblerettes!!

Old Rambler you are correct, word had it that Coach Trimble was at every game last week that RH played. Their game plan was right on and RH seemed like they had none. I really didnt see this one coming but once again that is the world of sports, anything can happen once the ball is tossed up.

Old Rambler you are correct, word had it that Coach Trimble was at every game last week that RH played. Their game plan was right on and RH seemed like they had none. I really didnt see this one coming but once again that is the world of sports, anything can happen once the ball is tossed up.

Coach Trimble works very hard and the girls really respect and play for him. These girls are a TEAM and that imo is what sets them apart. RH has an excellent team also, good luck to the Lady Royals the rest of the way, I am sure they will be heard from loud and clear the rest of the way.:thumb: I will be pulling for them the rest of the way out (Unless we meet again in the 16th overall region:D ), that would be one I would have to root against RH.

Coach Trimble works very hard and the girls really respect and play for him. These girls are a TEAM and that imo is what sets them apart. RH has an excellent team also, good luck to the Lady Royals the rest of the way, I am sure they will be heard from loud and clear the rest of the way.:thumb: I will be pulling for them the rest of the way out (Unless we meet again in the 16th overall region:D ), that would be one I would have to root against RH.

Good post. I hope they win all the games they play, except when they play the Lady Rams. Good luck RH, you have an excellent team.

Lady Rams come away with a great TEAM win. Vanderhoof was on FIRE. :fire: , I dont know how many she had, but it was a lot. She did get hurt with about 4 minutes to go and didnt return, but the Lady Rams hold on for the win. The Porter sisters really took care of the ball, and Seals ( although in foul trouble the whole night) was great. Rams got a nice boost of the bench from Keeton also.

Anyone know the seriousness of Vanderhoof's injury? It would be a shame for her to miss part of another season after going down last year. She is one of the hardest workers in the region and doesn't need any more setbacks.

If anybody will work hard to return to the court, it will be Vanderhoof. She truly has a love for the game and won't let anything keep her from playing.

To RH, you guys are a quality ball team. Good luck the rest of the season. In an earier thread, it was said that the younger girls had to step up and play some ball. #10 did just that tonight. She hit some key shots to keep RH in the game.

Queen: 18 pts, 8/12 shooting (all inside the arc), 2/4 free throws, 13 rebs, 6 stls, 4 asts

Terry: 4 pts, 2/9 shooting (0/4 3ptrs), 0/2 free throws, 5 rebs, 1 stl, 4 asts

Faulkner: 13 pts, 6/15 shooting (1/2 3ptrs), 0 rebs, 5 stls, 4 asts

Adkins: 4 pts, 2/7 shooting (all inside the arc), 1 reb, 2 stls

Dundon: 10 pts, 5/15 shooting (all inside the arc), 5 rebs, 1 stl

Gambill: 2 pts, 0/3 shooting (0/1 3ptr), 1 reb

Congratulations to Raceland for executing a wonderful game plan. Raceland doubled up on Queen and Terry and invited Rose Hill to try and beat them with their younger players....which RHCS, mistakenly in my view, seemed content to try. Tonight's opponent was not...with all due respect to a hard-working group of young kids....Bath County. Tonight was not the time to take the ball out of the hands of the senior leadership.

Great win for the Lady Rams. The Porter girls played great defense against Queen and Terry, holding them to just 6 and 4 in the first half respectively. Great team win. Good game plan by Trimble and his staff.

Wow, that IS playing some defense, way to go Porter girls! To shut down two top notch players like Queen (in the 1st half) and Terry is one great effort. Congrats!:thumb: