Garrard County 41 Marion County 14

Lank

Garrard County secures their first home playoff game since 2014 and a district championship game vs Mercer County at Dyehouse Stadium. 

Garrard County forces 4 fumbles in the second half. Cam Peak rushes for 3 TDs. Impressive showing for Garrard in the road in this district contest. 

• Like 2

Starting to click a little bit. I thought winning at Rockcastle County last season was a good first step for the team and Coach Crutchfield in his first season. A home playoff game in year two is another positive step for the program. They'll be an underdog against Mercer next week but it will be interesting to see where they stand. I'm excited for it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Starting to click a little bit. I thought winning at Rockcastle County last season was a good first step for the team and Coach Crutchfield in his first season. A home playoff game in year two is another positive step for the program. They'll be an underdog against Mercer next week but it will be interesting to see where they stand. I'm excited for it.

Good to see two "12th region" schools (to use a basketball term) playing in an important game near the end of the season!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LethalPG said:

I think Garrard will give Mercer everything they want after watching them and Casey play last night.  Should be a big game atmosphere @ Dyehouse stadium.

Agreed if Mercer plays the way they did against casey.  One of the worst games Mercer has played all year.  If Mercer plays up to capabilities like they have in other games they could roll.  Offense out of sync for Mercer the other night against Casey. 

• Like 1