Beechwood at Carroll County Predictions/Updates

BWTigers

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Beechwood
    • Carroll County

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2023 at 10:30 PM

Beechwood travels to Carroll County to take on the Panthers with first place in 2A District 5 on the line. Both teams come into this matchup 3-0 in District play and looking to get that edge in the District standings. Beechwood and Carroll County met last year in the playoffs with Beechwood getting a 62-14 victory. Can Carroll keep this game close? 

• Thanks 1

Not a lot of chatter on this game! I firmly expect a running clock in this game but I’m curious how Carroll County’s offense will fair against Beechwood’s D. Carroll runs an uptempo style offense that can run and pass so if Beechwood continues to miss tackles like they were against the bigger schools on their schedule then I can Carroll scoring some and making it go into the 3rd quarter. I am a fan of both teams and hope that both teams get out of this injury free and are ready to make a long playoff runs. I think both schools can make it to the 3rd round of the playoffs and maybe further in Beechwood’s case. I will be there cheering for a good game.

• Thanks 1