Franklin County 50 Shelby County 7

jvdfc

The Flyers dominated from the get go in this one.  Three pick 6's for the Flyer Defense.  Up 36-0 in the 2 quarter this one over quick.  Seemed to be a lot of chatter leading up to this one.  Nice District win on the road for the Flyers.  Back to work guys.  Go Flyers!

• theguru changed the title to Franklin County 50 Shelby County 7
30 minutes ago, SummerShootout said:

What happened in pregame?

Shelby Coaches, and kids.. lots of theatrics, couldn't stay on their side of the 50, gestures, crap talking, insults.... FCHS coaches stayed at 50 and kept their kids on task. One Shelby player with no pads followed FCHS kids to bathroom and to  parking lot talking trash to them....It was expected from the FC administration. FC administration removed all kids at the 3 minute mark and headed to locker room. JV D stayed with staff to finish and left quickly. FC administrators communicated to Shelby County on Tuesday there would be no hand shake. Hats off to FC kids... not one penalty. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DawgsFan100 said:

I must have missed something. Whats the beef between Franklin and Shelby?

I don't think Franklin County really has much of one... But Shelby has several coaches from Frankfort area, and they supposedly have a lot to say, around town, and online.. So I hear... They have some other players from Frankfort with parents who like to stir things up.. I think FCHS just used it as fuel to get up for a normally mundane game.  

• Like 1