Elliott County 111 Menifee 51

RA09

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine them not being heavily favored against whomever they play on Saturday!

I'm sure they are, but they won't have as easy time come Saturday. I'm sure whoever they play will come to play. Still, they will be a hard team to beat.

Sounds like some from the Hill are starting a little spin. Don't worry, Elliott's kids know what type of team the Royals are and they will try to give those tall, talented youngsters a good game.:thumb:

Who did that? No RH posters have said anything to that effect? If you're referring to 6shot, I believe you'll find his allegiance to King Rex and the boys.

All I could say when the score came up was WOW

I will be there Saturday night :banana: :banana:

Does Raceland have a new gym and is it big?

The last week Ferguson has went off.

Best gym in the region. The larger schools can argue all they want.

The only thing BIG about this win was the final margin.

I don't mean to insult Menifee County, but it's hard for me to believe they've won more games than Bath, Morgan and Lewis at this point in the season. Good kids, good community, they just have a weak team this year.

Elliott could have scored 150 if they'd wanted to Tuesday night.

Rose Hill or Raceland will be a very different game.

The only thing BIG about this win was the final margin.

I don't mean to insult Menifee County, but it's hard for me to believe they've won more games than Bath, Morgan and Lewis at this point in the season. Good kids, good community, they just have a weak team this year.

Elliott could have scored 150 if they'd wanted to Tuesday night.

Rose Hill or Raceland will be a very different game.

Could be....Menifee has had problems because of all the coaching changes that they have had in the past few years. I have been guilty (as well as some others on here) of making fun of all the coaches they have had. I believe I called it the Black Hole of Coaching......I feel kinda bad about it now. It could be that changing styles of play every year for your entire high school career has had adverse effects on them. I mean if they have 8 seniors, they must have at least heard of defense before now. They couldn't possibly have played defense and let Elliott score 111 points.

I don't know....Anyone??