Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bray Wyatt passes away

Featured Replies

Horrible, what a talent. 

Only 36 years young.  Any reports as to how he passed?

I just saw that. I liked him. I thought the Wyatt Family was a great stable. I loved their entrance music.

57 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Only 36 years young.  Any reports as to how he passed?

Heart attack 

He had Covid earlier this year and it "exacerbated his heart problems," according to Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.

"There was a lot of positive progress towards a return and his recovery. Unfortunately today he suffered a heart attack and passed away."

Also from Sean Ross Sapp.

49 minutes ago, PP1 said:

I just saw that. I liked him. I thought the Wyatt Family was a great stable. I loved their entrance music.

Same here. 

Terrible to hear.  Even though the pandemic is behind our society.  I think we will be feeling Covid related losses for many years still.  RIP Bray Wyatt.

I remember being at a house show where Bray and Roman were the main event.  No tv, no nothing, those two guys went to war entertaining everyone.  Beyond Bray's immense talent I always admired him for the house show heroics. 

RIP Bray.

30 minutes ago, theguru said:

I remember being at a house show where Bray and Roman were the main event.  No tv, no nothing, those two guys went to war entertaining everyone.  Beyond Bray's immense talent I always admired him for the house show heroics. 

RIP Bray.

When Junior Parker got me back into wrestling about ten years ago, Bray was my favorite. 

1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

When Junior Parker got me back into wrestling about ten years ago, Bray was my favorite. 

What's not to love about Bray Wyatt, he could do it all.

What makes this a greater gut punch was that his Dad, just last week, said Bray was recovering and should be back to the ring soon.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.