Va Tech loses

Maryland loses

Tennessee loses

UConn loses

Texas loses

W.Va loses

Clemson loses

Arkansas loses

These are all teams either in the lower part of the Top 25 or just outside the Top 25, so, if the Cats can take care of business Sat, theres a good possibility they could solidify there spot and make another move up...

They're 17th, I would say anywhere from 15-23 would be right.

Duke has 1 decent inside player in McRoberts. Hes not 1 that will get you a bucket everytime you need one, he plays out on the floor a lot. Duke has 1 point guard who is average. They are not deep enough inside or at the 1. I dont believe they are a top 25 team.

I also want to add I about fell off my rocker the other night when Tom Brennan "sold" UK the other night, yes it's his opinion but he stated Morris had been a dissappointment this season, has he watched Randolph this season or did he view his pre draft highlight tape from two seasons ago?

I also want to add I about fell off my rocker the other night when Tom Brennan "sold" UK the other night, yes it's his opinion but he stated Morris had been a dissappointment this season, has he watched Randolph this season or did he view his pre draft highlight tape from two seasons ago?

Sounds like he set an impossibly high standard for Randy this season.