Huge Transfer News in the 10th Region

Tyce Simpson who was gonna go to Frederick Douglass and is now a 6’5 freshman with 2 D1 offers, has now transferred into Montgomery County. Will be the best player in the region off rip, older brother was just a huge part in Douglass’ run this year. And older sister was Lafayette leading scorer who is also coming to Montgomery County!  Kid is athletic and skilled, can shoot it and play above the rim. Will be fun to watch !

24 minutes ago, GoBucks97 said:

Tyce Simpson who was gonna go to Frederick Douglass and is now a 6’5 freshman with 2 D1 offers, has now transferred into Montgomery County. Will be the best player in the region off rip, older brother was just a huge part in Douglass’ run this year. And older sister was Lafayette leading scorer who is also coming to Montgomery County!  Kid is athletic and skilled, can shoot it and play above the rim. Will be fun to watch !

Isn't Mays the coach at Montgomery County now?

He is very good, will have highest ceiling of anyone in the tenth region off the rip but he will not be the best player on the region next season, won’t be best player on his own team as a freshman. 

He will be a power six conference player though but saying. Beat player in the tenth next season is not the case. 

1 hour ago, FlyPattern said:

He is very good, will have highest ceiling of anyone in the tenth region off the rip but he will not be the best player on the region next season, won’t be best player on his own team as a freshman. 

He will be a power six conference player though but saying. Beat player in the tenth next season is not the case. 

Not super familiar with the 10th, I know GRC loses a ton. But I will give other players their nod he’s yet to step on a high school court, I should have went more along the lines of best talent/ high end player in the future.

14 minutes ago, GoBucks97 said:

Not super familiar with the 10th, I know GRC loses a ton. But I will give other players their nod he’s yet to step on a high school court, I should have went more along the lines of best talent/ high end player in the future.

I do agree with that  for high end, the top two high end players in the region are now both at Montgomery County. 

6 hours ago, FlyPattern said:

I think it’s unfair when people do that to kids before they even hit high school. Calling him a Power 6 future player puts a lot of pressure on a kid. In reality it’s hard to predict at this age. I too like his upside but it’s way too early for that kind of conversation.

4 hours ago, TribeTime said:

Did anybody not expect something like this to happen? 

He already isn’t the first to MoCo and won’t be the last. 

Nope.  But thought maybe, just maybe you wait idk, say a year or so considering past alleged transgressions.