Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Lincoln County

Featured Replies

On 4/28/2023 at 9:51 AM, FlyPattern said:

What a nosedive this program has taken in such a short time. It won't take long to build it back up in my opinion. 

Seems accurate. The school has great resources and always a strong feeder system. Not got to see a lot of games lately but this is one of the best jobs in the 12th Region, all things considered. 

A few names I have heard. Don't really know how credible the source is because I wouldn't think any of these three put in for it. 

Kenny Goodin

Rebecca Garcia

Julie Lair 

16 hours ago, Lank said:

A few names I have heard. Don't really know how credible the source is because I wouldn't think any of these three put in for it. 

Kenny Goodin

Rebecca Garcia

Julie Lair 

How would 12th region sports survive if Kenny is the guy? ?

On 5/3/2023 at 8:57 PM, Lank said:

A few names I have heard. Don't really know how credible the source is because I wouldn't think any of these three put in for it. 

Kenny Goodin

Rebecca Garcia

Julie Lair 

The bottom two names have been a part of Lincoln Girls Basketball for years. Both coached with Coach McWhorter during their 2 Sweet 16 Runs in 2012 and 2013. I think either would be a great move for Lincoln, if they went that direction. 

6 hours ago, NotMattJones said:

The bottom two names have been a part of Lincoln Girls Basketball for years. Both coached with Coach McWhorter during their 2 Sweet 16 Runs in 2012 and 2013. I think either would be a great move for Lincoln, if they went that direction. 

Yes, they have been in the system before. knowing one of them very closely, I would be surprised if they took it. We will see, I've heard quite a few names but still not hearing much in the way of interviews.

17 hours ago, Lank said:

Yes, they have been in the system before. knowing one of them very closely, I would be surprised if they took it. We will see, I've heard quite a few names but still not hearing much in the way of interviews.

I would even like to see former assistant coach Billy Harris throw his name in it. I have no idea what Billy is up to now since he left teaching. Was a great coach and even player back in the day. 

On 5/3/2023 at 8:57 PM, Lank said:

A few names I have heard. Don't really know how credible the source is because I wouldn't think any of these three put in for it. 

Kenny Goodin

Rebecca Garcia

Julie Lair 

I've never heard of Kenny Goodin, but know for sure the other two have not applied from mutual friends in Lincoln County. Did hear the job had several quality applicants and the wheels are in motion. 

Hearing it has been confirmed that one of the Hall twins (former players for the LC girls program, Campbellsville University stand-outs) has been hired in this position.

They weren't on our radars but I believe this will be a good hire. They served as assistants for the Somerset Lady Jumpers over the past few years under former head coach Cassandra McWhorter. Great young ladies! Lincoln went the young route (the Twins are 25 or 26).

8 minutes ago, Lank said:

Hearing it has been confirmed that one of the Hall twins (former players for the LC girls program, Campbellsville University stand-outs) has been hired in this position.

They weren't on our radars but I believe this will be a good hire. They served as assistants for the Somerset Lady Jumpers over the past few years under former head coach Cassandra McWhorter. Great young ladies! Lincoln went the young route (the Twins are 25 or 26).

My only surprise would be that this job is going to someone without head coaching experience.  However, getting back successful alumni doesn't sound bad.

I checked with the school and there has not been a hire, yet. 

50 minutes ago, Mr.Network said:

I checked with the school and there has not been a hire, yet. 

May not be "official". Like you said, "yet", however I've heard it's sealed and delivered from very, very close source to hiring.

Caitlin Hall Parsons has been named Head Coach per school release.  2016 alum.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.