Open Job: Bath County

46 minutes ago, Down4theblue said:

Maybe they need to bring in a former Coach like Troy Lee Thomas or maybe a young up and comer like Andrew Zahari at Rowan Co. 

I don’t believe Zahari will be doing any coaching any time soon…

12 hours ago, Down4theblue said:

Maybe they need to bring in a former Coach like Troy Lee Thomas or maybe a young up and comer like Andrew Zahari at Rowan Co. 

I'll just say he experienced some issues off the floor this season...  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 10:10 AM, LethalPG said:

I'll just say he experienced some issues off the floor this season...  

If that’s all you’re going to say, the. Why say anything at all? Now everyone’s going to wonder and reach their own conclusions.

• Thanks 1

On 4/23/2023 at 7:41 AM, PP1 said:

If that’s all you’re going to say, the. Why say anything at all? Now everyone’s going to wonder and reach their own conclusions.

It's not hard to find.  Public knowledge.  Not my job to air someone's business, but when we're in a basketball forum and I know someone will not be coaching I'll say that...

This job will be interesting. It loses the 16th Region POY but returns some solid pieces and can be a good job. Looks like they have an assistant handling workouts right now so don't know if that assistant is being considered. Look for someone like Matthew Perry, who coached at Morgan for a long time, to try for it and some assistants or experienced coaches to go for it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...