Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Braves (4/10 - 4/12)

Featured Replies

  • Author

After tying the game in the 9th and taking a lead on the top of the 10th, Atlanta wins it on a 2 run blast in the bottom of the 10th.   See above comment.

 

So far these guys are scratching and clawing to get back into almost every game. However, it has to be extremely demoralizing to fight back, take a lead only to watch it being given away with this bull pen.  Gotta be frustrating as the devil in that dugout, it certainly is for me sitting and watching from my La-Z-Boy.

Rule number 1 in pitching, especially relief pitching - throw strikes. My relief pitchers would know, if you walk batters you will not pitch on this team. If you are afraid to throw strikes, you can't pitch.

To be honest, I'd have lost money had I wagered on the quality of starts so far from this staff.  

10 minutes ago, spindoc said:

To be honest, I'd have lost money had I wagered on the quality of starts so far from this staff.  

I assume you don't gamble?

36 minutes ago, theguru said:

I assume you don't gamble?

Full disclosure, I bet on the Steelers in Ben's last home game.  Won $600.  I won't do it again.  I'll stop on top.  

37 minutes ago, spindoc said:

Full disclosure, I bet on the Steelers in Ben's last home game.  Won $600.  I won't do it again.  I'll stop on top.  

Fab!  About the only thing I ever bet on is an occasional bucket of beer with one of my buddies. 

In case anybody was wondering. 
 

7-6 Braves. 

I like the way this team is competing. They have been a bit of a surprise offensively so far.

41 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I like the way this team is competing. They have been a bit of a surprise offensively so far.

That's true.  But you could come in from the pen and the results might not be much different.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.