Jacob Meyer of Holy Cross

Latest on his Twitter was an offer and visit to Coastal Carolina.  I would think Myrtle Beach would have to be intriguing.  From everyone I have talked to the portal has everyone scrambling and tied up for a bit, especially on the HS senior front.  Might be a bit for some folks that haven't committed yet.  Wouldn't be surprised one bit if he ends up at a P5 though.  He definitely has the talent to do so.  I heard Pitino wanted him at Iona, wonder if he still wants him at St. John's.  UC lost Davenport to the portal, do they finally make a play?  He would look great in a Muskie's uniform too.  I think wherever he lands he will have a bright future and will make some coach happy.  Every coach is looking for guys that have skills they can't teach/coach.  Meyer can flat out score, and score in bunches.  Being able to drop 40 on any given night is a skill that coaches want and need on the highest level.  Will be interesting to say the least.

8 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

So you're saying he didn't visit St. Johns?

No. I am saying there is no offer from St. John's on his 247 sports profile. I don't know how fast 247 is at updating their info. He may have visited and received an offer and it just hasn't made it to this list. But as of now, no offer on this list from St John's.

• Like 1