Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County 60 Owen County 57 (31st District Championship)

Featured Replies

  • Author
8 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Call it an upset or whatever.  Looks to like GC shot themselves to a win and OC shot themselves to a lost.  You were at this game and the percentages didn't jump out at you?

I mean normally that is how upsets happen isn't it? 

  • Replies 60
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ConverseAllStar
    ConverseAllStar

    Watch the referee take out a Gallatin County player at the end of the video! Block or charge?! 

  • brooksville
    brooksville

    I agree that it was an upset. Owen County was definitely upset with the loss.

  • Mack The Knife
    Mack The Knife

    It is now a t shirt in Warsaw. Alas, I didn’t get any royalties.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, brooksville said:

I agree that it was an upset. Owen County was definitely upset with the loss.

I read "upset" two ways. One way is true. One way is funny. Both are correct. ? or ?? ?

You mean punny.

20 minutes ago, Runcible Owl said:

I read "upset" two ways. One way is true. One way is funny. Both are correct. ? or ?? ?

You mean punny. Hoot!

6 hours ago, Runcible Owl said:

I read "upset" two ways. One way is true. One way is funny. Both are correct. ? or ?? ?

 

5 hours ago, Basketball Jones said:

You mean punny.

You mean punny. Hoot!

 

bunnies-what.gif

?

Screenshot_20230227-072950__01.jpg

On 2/25/2023 at 7:22 PM, Hoopstars said:

The can’t play Owen. Oldham is the other option. 

That's correct.   Duh.

On 2/25/2023 at 2:52 PM, Runcible Owl said:

Love this! ?

It is now a t shirt in Warsaw. Alas, I didn’t get any royalties.

On 2/26/2023 at 3:00 PM, Mack The Knife said:

Just saw the stats on Riherds. Owen out rebounded Gallatin 34 to 15. However, the Wildcats hit 9 of 20 from beyond the arc, including 3-3 in the final two minutes. The Rebels hit just of 4 of 23 three pointers.

In my opinion Owen county really struggles with their guards on both ends of the floor because Gallatin hit a really good percentage because of Owens lack of defense and 4of 23 from threes means Owen desperately needs guards that can at least hit a decent percentage and quit constantly relying on Teagan and Ward to do everything!

3 minutes ago, 73bedasi said:

In my opinion Owen county really struggles with their guards on both ends of the floor because Gallatin hit a really good percentage because of Owens lack of defense and 4of 23 from threes means Owen desperately needs guards that can at least hit a decent percentage and quit constantly relying on Teagan and Ward to do everything!

That means that the Rebel guards are due for a good shooting night and gonna shock Woodford County tomorrow night!

12 minutes ago, Colonel-Rebel Fan said:

That means that the Rebel guards are due for a good shooting night and gonna shock Woodford County tomorrow night!

Hopefully so would love to see them bounce back from that bad loss to Gallatin and move past Woodford but they will definitely have to give Teagan and ward some help because they are such an athletic talented team!

  • Author
1 hour ago, 73bedasi said:

Hopefully so would love to see them bounce back from that bad loss to Gallatin and move past Woodford but they will definitely have to give Teagan and ward some help because they are such an athletic talented team!

Who is they? I surely hope that you are talking about Woodford County and not Owen. 

1 hour ago, Adrian Woj Burner said:

Who is they? I surely hope that you are talking about Woodford County and not Owen. 

He’s talking about Woodford being super athletic.

1 hour ago, Colonel-Rebel Fan said:

He’s talking about Woodford being super athletic.

Yes sorry for any confusion but yes thank you I was referring to Woodford county.

After watching the games at Henry County I’m more convinced than ever that this may have been the biggest upset in the state this season.

  • Author
Just now, Mack The Knife said:

After watching the games at Henry County I’m more convinced than ever that this may have been the biggest upset in the state this season.

I think we should make this a weekly tradition for you Mack! "Just your weekly reminder that this was indeed an upset" LOL.

10 hours ago, Mack The Knife said:

After watching the games at Henry County I’m more convinced than ever that this may have been the biggest upset in the state this season.

Has to be... Somehow the Cats managed to beat the team who almost beat the Region Champs in New Castle. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.