Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

49ers/Cowboys Updates

Featured Replies

The weather at this one!

I feel like I hit the slopes in the morning and now I'm down at the beach for the afternoon. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Can they both please lose?

I like both teams.

I wonder who @newarkcatholicfan is rooting for?

Just now, theguru said:

I like both teams.

I wonder who @newarkcatholicfan is rooting for?

I hate the 49ers as a life long Rams fan. I don't hate the Cowboys as much as I can't stand most of their fans.

  • Author
Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

I hate the 49ers as a life long Rams fan. I don't hate the Cowboys as much as I can't stand most of their fans.

I like to focus on the teams and cut all that negativity out.  It makes the NFL a more pleasurable experience. 

My heart says "Dallas Payback Game" for the catch.

My gut tells me that Dallas' No. 4 will be terrible again and the home team will win.

Guys all of this talk about Brock Purdy I'll form a better opinion after today. All the so called experts talks about what he has done he has only two wins against teams that had a winning record Miami and Seattle. His wins have come against the Dolphins, Bucs, Seahawks(2), Commanders, Raiders, and Cardinals. If he plays well today and beat the Cowboys he will deserve all of the praise in my opinion. I would like to see the Cowboys lose for really no other reason than to watch Skip Bayless cry tomorrow on Undisputed. lol

  • Author

6 to 6

Someone do something!

Hey Maher made a 25 yard FG to tie it a 9. The way both of these teams are playing right now will not beat the Eagles in Philly next week.

As I said before the game this will be Purdy's first game against a really good defense. The only positive is unlike Dak he has not turned the ball over but that's about the only good thing.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.