Kevin Durrant...

gametime

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see that list...

Don't have it made up yet. Just a minute. Tyler Hansbrough- North Carolina, Alando Tucker- Wisconsin, Arron Afflalo- UCLA, Joakim Noah- Florida. You could make a case for any of them to be the best.

Sorry to burst some people's bubble, but Texas will not win a National Championship this year. They arent good enough on the inside IMO.

As for best player, I would put Noah, Hansborough (even though he was outplayed by Morris) and Tucker ahead of him at this point. But he is a great talent. Also, Oden is really starting to pick it up as well.

Durrant is a beast.

I am ready to put him down for the Naismith POY.

Remember how Carmello led his team to the title...

A big difference I see is that Coach Boeheim's 2/3 zone gave teams fit. Texas has not shown any semblance of defense in the games I have seen. You have to play defense to win it all.

Also, the last time a freshmen was all-galaxy, the Florida Gators showed them something.

A big difference I see is that Coach Boeheim's 2/3 zone gave teams fit. Texas has not shown any semblance of defense in the games I have seen. You have to play defense to win it all.

Also, the last time a freshmen was all-galaxy, the Florida Gators showed them something.

What Texas games have you seen? Tennessee and???

You can make an argument for Tucker. No way on Hansborough and Noah at this point...

You said that Durant is the best player. Im not sure hes better than Hansborough and Noah at this point. We will get a better feel for Durant after he starts playing tough conference games against Kansas and Oklahoma St.

You said that Durant is the best player. Im not sure hes better than Hansborough and Noah at this point. We will get a better feel for Durant after he starts playing tough conference games against Kansas and Oklahoma St.

In 6 respectable OOC games (Michigan State, St Johns, Gonzaga, LSU, Arkansas, UT) he went for 24 and 10. 21 and 10 in three SEC games. In 3 Big 12 games it's 33 and 14. I guarantee I've seen the players in question at least as much as anyone on this board, and Durant is the best I've seen. And that's only 16 games into his career. What makes you think TH or Noah are even close at this point???

In 6 respectable OOC games (Michigan State, St Johns, Gonzaga, LSU, Arkansas, UT) he went for 24 and 10. 21 and 10 in three SEC games. In 3 Big 12 games it's 33 and 14. I guarantee I've seen the players in question at least as much as anyone on this board, and Durant is the best I've seen. And that's only 16 games into his career. What makes you think TH or Noah are even close at this point???

The only thing Noah and Hansborough have over Durant is they have showed they can sustain a high level of play over time. Durant is great, but it is yet to be seen how well he will be playing come March.

The only thing Noah and Hansborough have over Durant is they have showed they can sustain a high level of play over time. Durant is great, but it is yet to be seen how well he will be playing come March.

Hansborough had 24 against Murray in the first round last year and only 10 against George Mason in a second round loss. Good, but not great.

I'm watching Durrant right now against Oklahoma State for the first time and he looks outstanding. I'm sold!

Are you convinced? He is probably the most versitle player in the country.