Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 77 Newport Central Catholic 66

Featured Replies

Anybody check this one out? My guess is that it was cometitive throughout with the Jags breaking away late in the 4th. 

I

1 hour ago, B-Ball-fan said:

Anybody check this one out? My guess is that it was cometitive throughout with the Jags breaking away late in the 4th. 

I made the attempt but it appears Cooper no longer has a streaming service.  If this is incorrect and if you know the platform that they use to stream games, I would love to know it!   

23 minutes ago, UCME said:

I

I made the attempt but it appears Cooper no longer has a streaming service.  If this is incorrect and if you know the platform that they use to stream games, I would love to know it!   

Last season 859 Sports Insider had some connection to Team1Sports (Where Cooper, Ryle, Lloyd, and Conner) would broadcast, but so far 859 Sports Insider has been a ghost town, and Team1Sports still exists, but not with the 33rd district exposure, or Lloyd. Thankfully some teams broadcasts on Youtube like NewCath, Beechwood, Highlands, Holmes, Dayton, St. Henry, and Ludlow. Prepspin will broadcast games at $5, but the last couple of season Lex Cath home games had been posted for free on prepspin's Youtube channel. 

 

36 minutes ago, UCME said:

I

I made the attempt but it appears Cooper no longer has a streaming service.  If this is incorrect and if you know the platform that they use to stream games, I would love to know it!   

 

13 minutes ago, B-Ball-fan said:

Last season 859 Sports Insider had some connection to Team1Sports (Where Cooper, Ryle, Lloyd, and Conner) would broadcast, but so far 859 Sports Insider has been a ghost town, and Team1Sports still exists, but not with the 33rd district exposure, or Lloyd. Thankfully some teams broadcasts on Youtube like NewCath, Beechwood, Highlands, Holmes, Dayton, St. Henry, and Ludlow. Prepspin will broadcast games at $5, but the last couple of season Lex Cath home games had been posted for free on prepspin's Youtube channel. 

 

Come on guys, get out of your lazy boys and go watch in person.  Trust me, there are plenty of seats available. LOL

6 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

 

Come on guys, get out of your lazy boys and go watch in person.  Trust me, there are plenty of seats available. LOL

If you had stage 4 cancer, and were recovering from both the Flu, and Pneumonia, you might think otherwise about that. 

4 minutes ago, B-Ball-fan said:

If you had stage 4 cancer, and were recovering from both the Flu, and Pneumonia, you might think otherwise about that. 

Sorry, was totally unaware of your condition.  I didn't comment in a harmful tone, hence LOL.

Take care of yourself and get well.

31 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Sorry, was totally unaware of your condition.  I didn't comment in a harmful tone, hence LOL.

Take care of yourself and get well.

No worries, you couldn't have known. I'm really not sure that many out here realize it. I do like to get to a game, but it really has to be a good day for that. I'm just thankful for so many broadcasts so I can stay in the loop. 

40 minutes ago, B-Ball-fan said:

No worries, you couldn't have known. I'm really not sure that many out here realize it. I do like to get to a game, but it really has to be a good day for that. I'm just thankful for so many broadcasts so I can stay in the loop. 

Prayers for improved health B-Ball-fan. I hope you can catch a Holy Cross game on radio to keep you informed when we are playing. 

1 hour ago, Baseball Nut 24 said:

Prayers for improved health B-Ball-fan. I hope you can catch a Holy Cross game on radio to keep you informed when we are playing. 

Absolutely. I always tune into your broadcast. You do a great service for the 9th Region.

4 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

 

Come on guys, get out of your lazy boys and go watch in person.  Trust me, there are plenty of seats available. 

4 hours ago, B-Ball-fan said:

If you had stage 4 cancer, and were recovering from both the Flu, and Pneumonia, you might think otherwise about that. 

Sorry to here about this, prayers to you and your family! 

41 minutes ago, UCME said:

Sorry to here about this, prayers to you and your family! 

Thanks, I really appreciate it, and I'll take all the prayers I can get. 

3 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Man BBall...praying for you brother.  

Thanks guy, I really apprecite it!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.