Cooper 77 Newport Central Catholic 66

59 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

How long have you been battling this?

Since 2014. Had colon cancer surgury then, then in 2018 I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon spreading to liver and lungs. Been having chemo treatments every other week for the last 4 years. It's been quite an ordeal, and in the last year I've had pneumonia twice, covid twice, flu once, broncial infections etc.  Being immunocompromised, I catch stuff easy. I've pretty much decided to hybernate this winter since everyone is getting sick, and I can't afford to keep getting sick. Still, I'm thankful to still be kicking, and as soon as you're diagnosed everything changes, and you value everyday. Aside from dealing with all of this, in the last 8 years life has been better than it ever has. You embrace life, and your family and friends. 

• Like 8

17 hours ago, B-Ball-fan said:

Last season 859 Sports Insider had some connection to Team1Sports (Where Cooper, Ryle, Lloyd, and Conner) would broadcast, but so far 859 Sports Insider has been a ghost town, and Team1Sports still exists, but not with the 33rd district exposure, or Lloyd. Thankfully some teams broadcasts on Youtube like NewCath, Beechwood, Highlands, Holmes, Dayton, St. Henry, and Ludlow. Prepspin will broadcast games at $5, but the last couple of season Lex Cath home games had been posted for free on prepspin's Youtube channel. 

859 insider has an app now where you can find every teams broadcast that has one. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, B-Ball-fan said:

Since 2014. Had colon cancer surgury then, then in 2018 I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon spreading to liver and lungs. Been having chemo treatments every other week for the last 4 years. It's been quite an ordeal, and in the last year I've had pneumonia twice, covid twice, flu once, broncial infections etc.  Being immunocompromised, I catch stuff easy. I've pretty much decided to hybernate this winter since everyone is getting sick, and I can't afford to keep getting sick. Still, I'm thankful to still be kicking, and as soon as you're diagnosed everything changes, and you value everyday. Aside from dealing with all of this, in the last 8 years life has been better than it ever has. You embrace life, and your family and friends. 

Prayers are with you!

• Like 1