Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 77 Newport Central Catholic 66

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 minutes ago, B-Ball-fan said:

Thanks guy, I really apprecite it!

How long have you been battling this?

59 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

How long have you been battling this?

Since 2014. Had colon cancer surgury then, then in 2018 I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon spreading to liver and lungs. Been having chemo treatments every other week for the last 4 years. It's been quite an ordeal, and in the last year I've had pneumonia twice, covid twice, flu once, broncial infections etc.  Being immunocompromised, I catch stuff easy. I've pretty much decided to hybernate this winter since everyone is getting sick, and I can't afford to keep getting sick. Still, I'm thankful to still be kicking, and as soon as you're diagnosed everything changes, and you value everyday. Aside from dealing with all of this, in the last 8 years life has been better than it ever has. You embrace life, and your family and friends. 

17 hours ago, B-Ball-fan said:

Last season 859 Sports Insider had some connection to Team1Sports (Where Cooper, Ryle, Lloyd, and Conner) would broadcast, but so far 859 Sports Insider has been a ghost town, and Team1Sports still exists, but not with the 33rd district exposure, or Lloyd. Thankfully some teams broadcasts on Youtube like NewCath, Beechwood, Highlands, Holmes, Dayton, St. Henry, and Ludlow. Prepspin will broadcast games at $5, but the last couple of season Lex Cath home games had been posted for free on prepspin's Youtube channel. 

 

859 insider has an app now where you can find every teams broadcast that has one. 

1 hour ago, Nitro Knows said:

859 insider has an app now where you can find every teams broadcast that has one. 

Looks like the app is apple only. 

8 hours ago, B-Ball-fan said:

Looks like the app is apple only. 

I have it on my smart TV at home

@B-Ball-fan  Games are Student ran productions from students at each school if they want to provide the feeds and broadcasts. Most of these students want to go into TV/radio production of some type and schools tend to have a class for those interested.  859 insider is just the feed.

Here is the link

https://team1sports.com/859insider/

 

 

21 hours ago, B-Ball-fan said:

Since 2014. Had colon cancer surgury then, then in 2018 I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon spreading to liver and lungs. Been having chemo treatments every other week for the last 4 years. It's been quite an ordeal, and in the last year I've had pneumonia twice, covid twice, flu once, broncial infections etc.  Being immunocompromised, I catch stuff easy. I've pretty much decided to hybernate this winter since everyone is getting sick, and I can't afford to keep getting sick. Still, I'm thankful to still be kicking, and as soon as you're diagnosed everything changes, and you value everyday. Aside from dealing with all of this, in the last 8 years life has been better than it ever has. You embrace life, and your family and friends. 

Prayers are with you!

2 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Prayers are with you!

Thanks futurcoach!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.