Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. Boyle County Predictions/Updates (4A State Championship)

Who will be the 4A State Champion? 101 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the 4A State Champion?

    • Boyle County
      62%
      63
    • Corbin
      37%
      38

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 277
  • Views 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Because Boyle County.

  • I would think Bowling Green.   They are playing some really good ball now and IMO a lot better team than earlier in the year when we played them.  

  • What is this Boyle's 5th. State Championship game in the last 6 years (17, 19, 20, 21, 22) and Coach Haddix's 5th ( 17, 18, 20, 21, 22) in last 6 years also.  Very Impressive!  Not to change anyt

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Breds82 said:

Guru take over for the play by play guy. He’s not telling us what’s happening. Just yelling and screaming with names sputtered in. Score? Time?

32 to 26 Boyle with 931 left.

 

If I was both of these teams I would just start going for two everytime I scored the rest of the game!

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

If I was both of these teams I would just start going for two everytime I scored the rest of the game!

At some point you have to consider it but if I am Corbin and I score I am kicking it.

Corbin to the 45 but a hold on Corbin.

Corbin is backed up to their own 45.

2nd and 14.

16 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Not much special teams coaching taking place down there in Central Kentucky, huh? Lol

Geeeeze! Apparently not!

#CentralKentuckyHatesSpecialTeams

#WhoCaresAboutPATs

#WhatsASpecialTeam?

Sack, Tommy Ziesmer! 

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Geeeeze! Apparently not!

#CentralKentuckyHatesSpecialTeams

#WhoCaresAboutPATs

You Can Say That Again Kyle Broflovski GIF - You Can Say That Again Kyle Broflovski Stan Marsh GIFs

Corbin on their own 35, 3rd and 24.

Big run by Elam but guess what, penalty. 

Freddie said that one hurts the Hounds.

Another penalty, I think on the Corbin coach.

This play by play guy is making my ears bleed. 

Timeout Corbin.  I guess no penalty, I saw a yellow thingy. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.