Ryle 62 St. Henry 58

I think the score ended up 62-58 but don't quote me. Hats off to the Raiders on beating a very solid St. Henry club. I was impressed with the play of both teams - aggressive defense and great team play. I'm sure Ryle must have not been playing like this all year. Keep it up, Raiders! Congrats on a big win vs. a good team.

How can you overlook a district game i dont think St Henry was over looking Ryle....the Raiders hit the 60 mark on the scoreboard and usually that means a win for Ryle because they defend well they just dont have much of a Offense,,,but clearly in my book the way St Henry has been playing this year this one shocks me

This was my first Raider BB game as they had given me no reason to attend. I was really going to check out St. Henry since they had beaten CovCath and Holmes. I figured it would be a blowout based on recent scores. It started out very sloppy for Ryle but then they came to life toward the end of the first quarter and played quite well. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. I don't think St. Henry was overlooking Ryle. I just think Ryle put a good game together. Needless to say, I'll be back for more. I thought both teams played well and with great intensity. St. Henry will win a lot of games to be sure. Ryle just has to play at this level every night, not just once.