Ballard 43 Madison Central 7

Tigerpride94

2 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Madison Central has had several beat downs this season, what’s going on there? Huge enrollment and school backs the athletic programs, shouldn’t they be more productive?

Every one of those teams are playing in their prospective class’ semifinals…

2 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

Madison Central has had several beat downs this season, what’s going on there? Huge enrollment and school backs the athletic programs, shouldn’t they be more productive?

MC’s Juniors and Senior class had nice runs in middle school even the junior class winning the middle school championship 8th grade year. Problem they run into like all high school sports is keeping those teams together next 4 years. 

• Like 1

On 11/19/2022 at 7:07 PM, nikeman49 said:

Still to many 30 and 40 point losses for Madison Central, have to be more competitive.

Two years prior to Holcomb they were 2-18, 

19-8 in the past two years with a trip to Semi-State and Region this year. Seems like they're pretty competitive to me...

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 10:15 AM, Shuttlesworth said:

Two years prior to Holcomb they were 2-18, 

19-8 in the past two years with a trip to Semi-State and Region this year. Seems like they're pretty competitive to me...

Prior to the rough 2-18 sun, they did win their first Region Championship in school history. This is a school that talent is up and down historically in football. Basketball comes first in this school, especially with the current principal/coach situation. From what I hear the discipline on the field and in the school was a huge issue for the team this year. 

• Like 1