Metcalfe County at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2022 at 12:00 AM

This game has went about like I figured. Metcalfe has played very competitive and stuffed the run almost the entire game, but Mayfield has started to wear Metcalfe down and getting a few yards more rushing the ball.
Metcalfe has played well,  it can’t throw the ball nearly well enough to beat Mayfield.  

7 minutes ago, GC-Dragons said:

This game has went about like I figured. Metcalfe has played very competitive and stuffed the run almost the entire game, but Mayfield has started to wear Metcalfe down and getting a few yards more rushing the ball.
Metcalfe has played well,  it can’t throw the ball nearly well enough to beat Mayfield.  

Metcalfe has played well defensively the refs are terrible. Metcalfe hasn’t sniffed a score. Mayfield is lackluster. 

3 minutes ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

Metcalfe has played well defensively the refs are terrible. Metcalfe hasn’t sniffed a score. Mayfield is lackluster. 

Mayfield is good, no question about it, but they can’t run the ball against a solid Metcalfe front. With that said, the QB has been great. He’s thrown some great balls and they have some great speed on the edge.  Mayfield also has as good a defense as anyone I’ve seen in 2A though. They will be in every game with those kids. 

They will have to run the ball better to beat LCA, OCath, and Beechwood, those 3 teams are much better offensively than Metcalfe and will score some points. Can’t wait to watch those games. 

• Like 1