Metcalfe County 21 Danville 14

DanvilleFan

Tough, grind it out game between both teams as expected.  Ads had a good chance to take the lead and do something with around six or so minutes to go and gave up a crucial fumble.  Then fumbled again on their next possession that let Metcalfe kill lots of clock.

I appreciate Metcalfe's effort to stream the game so Ads fans across the state could watch it.  Good luck to them in the next round.

Ads end a disappointing season and now there will be lots of questions surrounding the team in the offseason.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Statsdontlie said:

Watched the game online and Danville had plenty of chances. Fumbles and Penalties cost them the game. Danville couldn't block #75 for Metcalfe County, he's a beast! Congrats to Metcalfe County! 

75 on that fumble looked like Earl Campbell, sorry younger folk but the olduns will understand this analogy!

• Like 1

He was a monster on that fumble return!! I got excited, love to see a big man pick up the fumble and get some yards.

On another note. That last drive by Danville was just awful. It was literally just the QB scrambling. No attempts to throw the ball at all. With 2 seconds left somewhere passed the 50  I just knew a hailmary was coming and this dude runs the ball 

️ 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WarMemorialVet said:

He was a monster on that fumble return!! I got excited, love to see a big man pick up the fumble and get some yards.

On another note. That last drive by Danville was just awful. It was literally just the QB scrambling. No attempts to throw the ball at all. With 2 seconds left somewhere passed the 50  I just knew a hailmary was coming and this dude runs the ball 

️ 

I agree throw the ball you never know what would have happened. 

• Like 1