Scott County 43 Great Crossing 0

• 16thBBall Fan changed the title to Scott County 43 Great Crossing 0
46 minutes ago, Redheat said:

Just not sure how people didn’t see it coming. While there are 2 or 3 players that maybe could start for SC, the players 1 thru 22 and the coaching just isn’t close.

FYI - Great Crossing now has over 2000 students and SCHS is down to 1100. Take that plus the advantage in facilities, it is really something the way SC has kept their distance from GC. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Quiet_Storm11 said:

Just not sure how people didn’t see it coming. While there are 2 or 3 players that maybe could start for SC, the players 1 thru 22 and the coaching just isn’t close.

FYI - Great Crossing now has over 2000 students and SCHS is down to 1100. Take that plus the advantage in facilities, it is really something the way SC has kept their distance from GC. 

Is the enrollment gap really that wide? That’s insane. I would assume the district would be split in half with the same number of kids at both schools. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Is the enrollment gap really that wide? That’s insane. I would assume the district would be split in half with the same number of kids at both schools. 

I would say it will equal up a lot in about 3 years when Scott Co. gets their new school.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Yes it is. Word is open enrollment closes for Crossing in 2023 and remains open at SCHS to balance #’s. 

• Thanks 1