Bengals 27 Dolphins 15

What did everyone think of the all white uniforms?  I liked them but I don't love them.  Visually it didn't feel like I was watching the Bengals without any orange or black but I know that is a me thing.  Anyone?

On Tua, I didn't follow it closely from last week leading up to the game, what did he say about being ready to play?  I see a lot people have their pitchforks and fire out and I want to understand all sides of it.

This is a win for the Bengals in Prime Time against a quality team when we needed a win and that makes me very happy.

I thought Teddy did a pretty good job coming in the game to replace Tua.  I will always be a Teddy Bridgewater fan.

I feel a lot better about this team than I did two weeks ago but we have another prime time game next week against the Ravens that should be a beast fest.  Being on the road is always tough but two things work to our advantage, we have extra days off and the Ravens have a big game against the Bills Sunday.

Who Dey!!!

Also on the Amazon Prime broadcast vs. what was on local TV.  I only had both broadcasts on to start the game and the Prime picture is still the best period.  The Prime broadcast was about 20 seconds ahead of the local broadcast.  Did anyone else compare or watch parts of both broadcasts and if so what did you think?

1 hour ago, theguru said:

What did everyone think of the all white uniforms?  I liked them but I don't love them.  Visually it didn't feel like I was watching the Bengals without any orange or black but I know that is a me thing.  Anyone?

I thought I would like them more than I did. I'm with you, the Bengals need orange and black. Great win though! Who Dey!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Meh........glad for win though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

As for the uniforms.  I'm with everyone else on here so far.  Kinda cool, not really my thing but it's whatever.  If it get's the fans and the team a little more pumped then I'm for it.

I think I want our normal helmet, white jersey, and orange pants.   Or white white orange pants.

2 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I'd go white pants before I'd go Orange, something about that orange bottom on a white top is just very off putting.  For me at least.

White helmets and pants with an orange jersey would be nice too.  I need something to POP!

2 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I'd go white pants before I'd go Orange, something about that orange bottom on a white top is just very off putting.  For me at least.

I understand on off putting but I think if you had white socks and shoes it would look good. 

19 hours ago, theguru said:

Stephen A. Smith and OJ Simpson are both upset Tua went back to Miami on the team plane.  I guess they both know more than some of the top Doctors in Cincy and Miami. 

I don't think anyone had any beef with the doctors in Cincinnati.  The ones catching all the heat are the ones that let him go back in the game last Sunday against Buffalo.  And as you posted, he's been fired.   Whoever from the Dolphins organization that was in his ear also needs to be seen out the door for good.