Green County 34 Nelson County 29

What a ball game. The Dragons are still explosive, but about what I figured defensively, very young and will take time to gel and will take some lumps along the way. They didn't give up and showed a ton of heart, and should bold well for the future. 

Nelson has improved a ton, and could really cause some teams some issues down the road. I hope they win every game the rest of the way. 

The Dragons don't win this game without Blake Houchens, numerous tackles, one being a massive hit on the QB that caused a fumble that the dragons returned for a TD, Big runs, and had close to 100 yards receiving as well. He has to be the best player in the entire area, no question about it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

From what I have heard the line was much improved. Nelson co will more then likely make some noise. Houchens is a great player but I'm not sold as far as the best. Seymour Ferguson and McKinney all possess the same elite skills. Green co is one of the most tanleted teams that I can remember. The Houchens Hit and they seymour fumble recovery for TD is what ended up being one of the most important plays. Seymour looked more dominant running the ball. McKinney also had a TD reception. Green looked good on offense and had trouble with the stud FB.  Tonight was a learning point on Greens young Qb. Great game though