Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates (Scrimmage)

• theguru changed the title to Covington Catholic at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates (Scrimmage)
4 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I'm pretty sure last year this scrimmage was game format.

It was game format last year but wasn't sure if they would change that from year to year and I'm not totally familiar with Simon Kenton's facility.  Admittedly, if not obvious I'm pretty new to the high school football scene.  

3 hours ago, UKato91 said:

It was game format last year but wasn't sure if they would change that from year to year and I'm not totally familiar with Simon Kenton's facility.  Admittedly, if not obvious I'm pretty new to the high school football scene.  

They have a huge practice field over the hill on the North side of school.

7 minutes ago, CCHFC said:

Is there going to be a video stream tonight? 

I don't think so. Simon Kenton's football boosters have a YouTube channel (Simon Kenton Football Sideliners) that broadcasted sparingly during the 2020 season but didn't stream any football last year, to my knowledge. And SK isn't set up to broadcast on the NFHS Network or on Team1Prep.

Last year the only Simon Kenton livestreams I saw were either at away stadiums that had NFHS setups, or else they were livestreamed by either @859Radio or the 859Insider. I looked into the social media accounts for those two - 859 Sports Radio doesn't have the scrimmage shown on their broadcast schedule, and I think 859Insider may only be operating as a Twitter account these days since their website hasn't had any updates since March.

Unless there's a new development at SK that is yet to be publicized, I think they're still among the non-livestreaming programs in the state.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I don't think so. Simon Kenton's football boosters have a YouTube channel (Simon Kenton Football Sideliners) that broadcasted sparingly during the 2020 season but didn't stream any football last year, to my knowledge. And SK isn't set up to broadcast on the NFHS Network or on Team1Prep.

Last year the only Simon Kenton livestreams I saw were either at away stadiums that had NFHS setups, or else they were livestreamed by either @859Radio or the 859Insider. I looked into the social media accounts for those two - 859 Sports Radio doesn't have the scrimmage shown on their broadcast schedule, and I think 859Insider may only be operating as a Twitter account these days since their website hasn't had any updates since March.

Unless there's a new development at SK that is yet to be publicized, I think they're still among the non-livestreaming programs in the state.

They streamed alot of games on Facebook.