Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Poor Xavier, Poor Travis Steele

Featured Replies

Xavier 72 Cleveland State 68 in the first round the NIT.  X escapes with a win. 

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I have probably watched between 25 and 28 Xavier games this year, I am not a fan at all and I think Steele needs to go.  

  • As an old timer I remember them winning the NIT 60+ years ago. I'd go out on my dirt court and imagine I was Hank Stein or Joe Viviano. Seems like yesterday. NIT was huge then. Many folks ranked it ab

  • You haven't watched much Louisville basketball, eh?

  • Author
11 minutes ago, theguru said:

Xavier 72 Cleveland State 68 in the first round the NIT.  X escapes with a win. 

Good for X. They are a tough team to watch. So many little mistakes happening consistently. But they made enough plays the last 4 minutes and hit some free throws to get the win.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.